Which is an EASA 66 license?
EASA 66 license is the most powerful aircraft maintenance license, which allows its holders to certify the maintenance work that has been carried out on an aircraft of European union companies or countries that relate to the EASA and return it to service.
What is the difference between EASA PART 66/ EASA Part 145/ EASA PART 147?EASA PART 66
The license is for individual who work as a technical and engineers in the aircraft maintenance field
EASA Part 145
License is approval for the maintenance organizations and company to carry out the maintenance works on aircraft and components.
EASA PART 147
The license is for organizations that are supposed to train the maintenance engineers and qualified them to get the EASA part 66 license .
what is the difference between EASA, FAA license?
EASA license :- it is a license that allows its holder to maintain aircraft belonging to the European Union or companies and countries affiliated with the EASA organization
FAA License :- It is a license that allows its holder to maintain aircraft of the Federal Aviation Administration in the United States of America
what is the difference between EASA , ICAO license ?
EASA license:- it is a license that allows its holder to maintain aircraft belonging to the European Union or companies and countries affiliated with the EASA organization
ICAO license:- is a license that allows its holder to maintain aircraft in most ministries of civil aviation in the world, except for the ministries of American aviation and the European Union.
which is EASA part 66 LICENSE categories?
The Aircraft Maintenance License categories are:A– Line Maintenance Certifying Mechanic.
B1 – Maintenance Certifying Technician – Mechanical.
B2 – Maintenance Certifying Technician – Avionic.
C – Base Maintenance Certifying Engineer
Also, the Aircraft Maintenance License categories A and B1 are subdivided into subcategories relative to combinations of airplanes, helicopters, turbine and piston engines as follows:A1 and B1.1 Aeroplanes Turbine
A2 and B1.2 Aeroplanes Piston
A3 and B1.3 Helicopters Turbine
A4 and B1.4 Helicopters Piston
Aerosky provides the Basic Training for the categories B1.1, B1.3, B2.
What are the benefits of attending EASA part 66 exams and training with AEROSKY Aviation?
- Aerosky Aviation Academy prepared very special training and preparation courses, so you can get your license in the shortest time.
- Aerosky Aviation Academy launched the Aircraft Maintenance License AML Egypt with cooperation with one of the most flexible EASA Part 147 approved training organizations (Suntech Aviation).
- With Aerosky Aviation Academy you can start your practical training after joining our program directly so you can finish in the shortest amount of time.
- You will get your EASA part 66 training under the supervision of highly qualified Engineers.
- The EASA part 66 training will be done at Hangers and workshops comply with part 145.
- With Aerosky Aviation Academy and an EASA Part 66 license, your professional opportunities can expand in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and globally.
- We prepared EASA Part 66 exams and basic training courses for EASA part 66 b1 and EASA part 66 b2 license categories in Egypt with the lowest cost, So you can Apply Now for all module package training or separate module examinations.
How can you become an EASA part 66 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
There are 3 main requirements that you must meet before you can obtain a Part 66 basic license.
which are as follows :-
- Age: The minimum age to hold a part 66 license is 18 years old, in order to certify, you have to be 21 years old.
- Theoretical Exams: You should finish all Theoretical exams at an organization-approved 147 either or a competent authority exams center, The number of exams is depending on the modules required based on which category that you had applied.
- Worksheet: you should submit your proof of Practical Training (worksheet) on workshop which complies with Part-145 in 5 years. Finally when all 3 requirements have been met above, you are able to issue your Aircraft Maintenance License AML from EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).